Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Golden Rose sweet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Rose sweet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods too. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest these foods quicker than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to golden rose sweet recipe. To cook golden rose sweet you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Rose sweet:
- Get 2 tsp of ghee.
- Provide 2 cup of milk powder.
- Take 3/4 cup of full fat milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar Powder.
- You need 3-4 drops of Rose emulsion.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of Paan crush.
- Prepare 2 drops of green colour.
- You need of as required Gold dust and sliver boll for decoration.
Steps to make Golden Rose sweet:
- First of all ghee milk and milk powder will be cooked and run well..
- It will cook until the mixture leaves the pan now the mixture will cool well after this we will add sugar to the mixture and mix well with hands..
- And divide the mixture in to two portions rose emulsion to mix first portion and add paan crush to other portion now first of all we will roll the rose flavour mixture and cut the little round shape and make flower..
- Now roll the second pan portion and cut round shape and cut the round and give the shape of leaves..
- Now we Will set the leaves on the rose and will decorate with golden dust and silver boll.
- Tip: we can use pink or red colour instead of rose emulsion and also use green colour instead of paan crush.
If you find this Golden Rose sweet recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.