Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Easy Meatball Subs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Easy Meatball Subs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Easy Meatball Subs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's easy meatball subs recipe. To make mike's easy meatball subs you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Easy Meatball Subs:
- Use of Easy Meatball Subs.
- Prepare 6 of Fresh 6" Sub Rolls.
- Provide 1 of 26 oz Bag Lean Frozen Meatballs.
- You need 2 can of 24 oz Hunts Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce.
- Take 1 can of 14.5 oz Stewed Tomatoes [with oregano, garlic & basil].
- Get 1 can of 6 oz Black Olives [halved].
- Provide 1/3 cup of Chopped Celery.
- Use 1/2 cup of Diced White Onions.
- Use 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley [chopped].
- You need 1 tsp of Each: Onion Powder – Garlic Powder – Italian Seasoning – Dried Basil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 2 cup of Shreaded Motzerella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shreaded Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 of Banana Peppers Or Sport Peppers [garnish].
- Take 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda [to reduce acidity – more may be needed].
Instructions to make Mike's Easy Meatball Subs:
- Place everything in a crock pot [except for bread & cheeses] and let cook for 4 hours on high and 6 to 7 hours on medium..
- If cooking stove top, place frozen meatballs in oven and bake as per manufacturers directions. Usually 25 minutes at 350°. Feel free to lightly season your meatballs any way you'd like before putting them in the oven..
- Add everything else except for bread, peppers and cheeses in a large pot and simmer for 25 minutes. Add fully baked meatballs and simmer 25 additional minutes..
- If your sauce tastes a bit too acidic due to the tomatoes, add 1/4 tsp Baking Soda to your simmering pot. Your sauce will foam up but no worries. Stir in, simmer again, then taste and add 1/4 tsp more if acidic taste persists. Repeat if necessary..
- Toast your rolls but be careful not to fully split your bread thru the middle..
- Place meatballs [leave whole or cut in half] and sauce on fresh sub bread. Top with Motzerella and Parmesean Cheese, Provolone works well as well and Banana Peppers or Sport Peppers. Serve with a side bottle of Tabasco..
If you find this Mike's Easy Meatball Subs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.