Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cheesy meatball subs recipe. To make easy cheesy meatball subs you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs:
- You need 1 packages of Italian style meatballs.
- Prepare 1 packages of Tomato sauce (your fave).
- Get 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- Provide 1 loaf of Sub rolls.
- Take 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs:
- Cook meatballs in large sauce pan on medium heat, cover and stir often (30min).
- Stir in sauce, Italian seasoning, s&p, garlic, and 1/2 cup of parm (let simmer for about 15min).
- Heat sub rolls in microwave 5sec a piece and split in half (not all the way thru).
- Load up the sub with meatballs and sauce, sprinkle parm and a good amount of mozz on top, microwave for about 20 sec.
- Once mozz is melted time to dive in, I like to spice mine up with diced jalapeño peppers! Yum!.
If you find this Easy Cheesy Meatball Subs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.