Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla Sugar Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla Sugar Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla sugar cookies recipe. To cook vanilla sugar cookies you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vanilla Sugar Cookies:
- Provide 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 45 gr of melted butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 of egg yolk.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Vanilla Sugar Cookies:
- In a small bowl, whisk the melted butter and the sugar together..
- Add in vanilla essence and egg yolk into the butter mixture and mix until the ingredients are well combined and creamy..
- In another bowl, sift in the all purpose flour and baking soda..
- Whisk both ingredients well and then pour the flour mixture over the wet ingredients..
- Mix and fold the ingredients until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined..
- Scoop the dough into small portions, depending on how many cookies you want [I make 5 cookies]. Since the dough will spread a lot, try to leave at least 3 inches between each scoop of the dough..
- Bake for about 12-16 minutes..
- Cool it on the rack for about 10-15 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Vanilla Sugar Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.