Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sugar Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sugar Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar cookies recipe. To cook sugar cookies you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sugar Cookies:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Butter, softened.
- Take 2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 4 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 5 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Sugar Cookies:
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight)..
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200 degrees C). Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets..
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely..
If you find this Sugar Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.