Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Panfried Chicken with Cheese and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panfried Chicken with Cheese and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to panfried chicken with cheese and potatoes recipe. To make panfried chicken with cheese and potatoes you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Panfried Chicken with Cheese and Potatoes:
- Take 2 of to 3 Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of ◎Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of ◎Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 of Chicken (breast or thigh).
- Prepare 4 slice of cut in half Sliced cheese.
- Get 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 of fresh or dry rosemary, basil, etc. or use green shiso leaves! Herbs.
Instructions to make Panfried Chicken with Cheese and Potatoes:
- Cook the potatoes until tender. The best way is to boil them in their skins slowly. But you can microwave them if you prefer..
- Mash while still hot, and mix in the ◎ ingredients..
- Cut the chicken in half from side to side, then cut in half again (for a total of 8 pieces). Flatten with a meat tenderizer or your knife. The piece on the left has been flattened..
- Divide the cooled down potato mixture from Step 1 into 8 portions..
- Put one portion on a piece of chicken, and wrap the chicken around it. Put the chicken and potato bundles on a baking sheet and bake at 250°C for 14 minutes..
- Top with cheese, brush the surface with soy sauce, add grated cheese and herbs, and bake for another 5 minutes until the cheese is browned and melted..
- The pieces in the back row are topped with rosemary, and the ones in the front with basil. I also like using dried oregano..
- The potato mixture inside is already cooked, so the chicken cooks quite fast. Brown the cheese nicely..
- Here I tried topping the chicken with sliced shiitake mushrooms..
If you find this Panfried Chicken with Cheese and Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.