Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Blueberry Cobbler recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry cobbler recipe. You can cook blueberry cobbler using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Blueberry Cobbler:
- Prepare of self rising flour.
- Use of milk.
- Provide of sugar.
- Take of butter.
- Use of fresh blueberries or thawed frozen blueberries.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of water.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- You need of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Blueberry Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt stick of butter in oven while its preheating..
- Add blueberries, lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar and water in pan and bring to medium high heat. Stir and heat until sugar dissolves..
- If you like whole blueberries in cobbler you can just heat to dissolve sugar. If you like more juice, boil until berries soften. This doesnt take but a few minutes..
- In bowl mix flour, sugar, vanilla and milk. Stir until smooth and free of lumps..
- When butter has melted, pour the flour mixture over butter but do not stir..
- Spoon blueberry and juice over top again without stirring..
- I like mine with a lot of juice so i usually add most of the liquid. But if you prefer a more cakey cobbler use less juice..
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes checking after 20. Bake until golden brown and bubbly..
- Serve hot, warm or room temp. Great with vanilla ice cream..
If you find this Blueberry Cobbler recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.