Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect VERY easy flour tortillas (with pictures!) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best VERY easy flour tortillas (with pictures!) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to VERY easy flour tortillas (with pictures!) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to very easy flour tortillas (with pictures!) recipe. You can have very easy flour tortillas (with pictures!) using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make VERY easy flour tortillas (with pictures!):
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour- (for kneading).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of skim milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make VERY easy flour tortillas (with pictures!):
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with your hands until its a giant sticky Icky ball.
- Transfer to a well floured surface and kneed for at least 5 minutes adding more flour as you go so it won't stick.
- Put the dough back into the bowl and let it rest covered for at least 30 minutes.
- After it had rested divide the dough into 10 small balls, or 5 if you prefer a bigger tortilla, put it back in the bowl and let it rest for another 10 minutes covered.
- Now get your rolling pin and roll out the balls into discs.
- Heat up a pan, and once its hot throw the tortilla on there and let it cook for a couple of minutes, flip and leave for another minute or so.
- Place on a plate and cover with a clean towel, this should last up to 10 days in the freezer, probably more.
- Guess what I had for lunch.
If you find this VERY easy flour tortillas (with pictures!) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.