Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pound Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pound cake recipe. You can have pound cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pound Cake:
- You need 2 cups of Presto Cake Flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of Sugar.
- Provide 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Get 2 Sticks of Butter (1 cup).
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- Get 1-3 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1-3 tsp of Almond Extract (may use any extract flavor).
Instructions to make Pound Cake:
- Sit out cream cheese, butter and eggs to reach room temperature..
- Once items in step 1 reach room temp. mix cream cheese and butter completely..
- Add sugar and mix well..
- Add eggs and mix well..
- Sift flour into mixture and mix well (be sure to scrape the bottom and sides of bowl)..
- Add vanilla and almond extracts..
- Mix Completely..
- Spray desired metal non-stick cake pan with non-stick spray. I use a bunt pan..
- Pour cake batter into cake pan and cook at 325 degrees for approximately 1 hour. I use a bunt cake pan.
If you find this Pound Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.