Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crab Rangoon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Crab Rangoon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Rangoon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab rangoon recipe. You can cook crab rangoon using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crab Rangoon:
- Get of Appetizer.
- Take 1/2 cup of Green Onions.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fresh Ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Minded Garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of Fresh Crab.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 3 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 packages of Wonton Wraps.
- Provide 2 oz of water to close wonton wraps.
- Use 2 packages of Cream Cheese.
Instructions to make Crab Rangoon:
- Preheat Oil to 350.
- Mix cream cheese until smooth.
- add garlic, ginger, green onions, crab and mix gently..
- Place a teaspoon of the mixture on wonton wrap and seal one side with water and close..
- Do not stack on each other place separately on a flour dusted pan..
- Place about 4-5 in hot oil til lightly brown, drain on paper towels..
- A great sauce for dipping is sweet n sour sauce..
If you find this Crab Rangoon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.