Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Francese, My Version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Francese, My Version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken francese, my version recipe. You can cook chicken francese, my version using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Francese, My Version:
- Take of boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded 1/4 inche thick.
- Get of eggs, beaten in a bowl with 3 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon pepper, combine well..
- Prepare of flour seasoned with 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes and 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, and salt to taste..
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- You need of green onions, thin sliced.
- Prepare of dry white wine.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- You need of fresh lemon juice.
- Get of hot sauce such as franks brand.
- Take of pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare of lemon, sliced for garnish.
- Provide of olive oil, more if needed for cooking.
- Provide of cold butter cut into cubes and tossed with the extra seasoned flour.
Instructions to make Chicken Francese, My Version:
- in a large saute pan heat oil. Toss chicken with flour mixture, shaking off excess, dip in egg mixture let excess drip off, add to hot oil cook until golden abour 2 minutes on each side. Don't crowd chicken, cook in batches removing as done to a plate..
- Into same skillet add garlic and green onions, then add wine and deglaze pan and reduce until wine is almost gone. Add chicken broth, lemon juice, red hot, parsley and pepper and salt to taste. Bring sauce to a boil add flour dusted butter cubes and whisk until mixed in. Turn off heat serve chicken with sauce on a platter garnished with lemon slices..
- Good served with garlic bread and a green salaf.
- Note: I also topped this with roasted parmesan jalapenos. I tossed sliced fresh jalapenos with olive oil and parmesan cheese roasted them on a foil lined pan til golden about 10 to 15 minutes at 425. This is optional!.
If you find this Chicken Francese, My Version recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.