Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Most of your meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The point that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to reduce your fat intake you ought to cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy quick rhubarb bread recipe. To make easy quick rhubarb bread you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of rhubarb, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 cup of buttermilk, or, 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar mixed in.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
Steps to make Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread:
- In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb and the granulated sugar. Set aside..
- I another bowl, combine flour,baking soda,and baking powder, set aside..
- In a large bowl and using an electric mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar, add eggs, mix until fluffy..
- Mix in the vanilla..
- add the flour mixture and the butter milk alternately into the egg mixture. Mix on low until just mixed. Do not overdo..
- Stir in the rhubarb and chopped nuts..
- Pour into two, well greased, loaf pans..
- Bake at 325°f for about 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean in the middle..
If you find this Easy Quick Rhubarb Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.