Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect BEAR’s ORGANIC DOG FOOD “Doggie Num-Nums” 🐾 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect BEAR’s ORGANIC DOG FOOD “Doggie Num-Nums” 🐾 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BEAR’s ORGANIC DOG FOOD “Doggie Num-Nums” 🐾 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bear’s organic dog food “doggie num-nums” 🐾 recipe. You can cook bear’s organic dog food “doggie num-nums” 🐾 using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make BEAR’s ORGANIC DOG FOOD “Doggie Num-Nums” 🐾:
- Take 1 pound (1 package) of Plainville ground organic turkey.
- Take 1/3 cup of Woodstock Frozen Kale.
- Provide 1 of small sweet potato peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 8 ounces of low sodium chicken broth.
Instructions to make BEAR’s ORGANIC DOG FOOD “Doggie Num-Nums” 🐾:
- Brown turkey in skillet and then set aside, do not drain!.
- Peel sweet potato and chop into small pieces. Put sweet potato into a small pot with low-sodium chicken broth and bring to boil..
- Cook sweet potato until soft. Remove from heat add 1/3 cup of frozen kale stir to defrost the kale completely then with non-electric, hand held potato masher (like grandma used 🙂 mash sweet potato and kale together..
- Then add cooked ground turkey to pot and mash it into potato..
- Store in refrigerator until meal time! My dog gets 1/3 cup twice a day with a little drizzle of extra virgin olive oil on top!.
- Feed and watch them devour it all!.
If you find this BEAR’s ORGANIC DOG FOOD “Doggie Num-Nums” 🐾 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.