Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Tomato Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Tomato Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai tomato fried rice recipe. To cook thai tomato fried rice you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Tomato Fried Rice:
- Get 1/2 cup of Thai curry paste.
- Get 2 cups of rice.
- Take 350 g of diced skinned chicken breast.
- Get 1/3 cup of pasta sauce.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of amino soy / soy sauce.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of neutral flavoured oil.
Instructions to make Thai Tomato Fried Rice:
- Add 2 tbsp oil and fry the thai curry paste on medium heat for 7 mins. It should not burn or brown TOO much..
- Add to it, diced chicken, stir and flip to coat. Let it cook on low for 10-15 minutes for the water to evaporate. Keep tossing and stirring a few times during cooking..
- Add add pasta sauce and continue to cook till the mixture is thick. Then add fluffed up chilled rice. Stir in amino soy / soy sauce..
- Stir and TOSS rice frequently and let it fry for 2-3 minutes and repeat again 4 times..
- Push the fried rice gently to one side and add 1 tbsp oil while tilting the pan so the oil stays away from the rice. Let tbe oil heat up.
- Whisk the eggs gently and pour them where the hot oil is and fry like as if you're making an omelet..
- Just as the omelet is done, tear it up with a spoon or chop stick. Once the egg has cooked completely, stir and flip it together with the fried rice..
- Fry for 1-2 minutes and plate them. You can add scalions and chinese parsley with lime wedges..
If you find this Thai Tomato Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.