Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai eggplant curry shrimp soup recipe. You can cook thai eggplant curry shrimp soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- Provide 2 large of eggplants.
- Take 1 of onion.
- You need 1 stick of lemongrass.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh chopped ginger.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 can of coca goya.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 2 quart of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of scallion.
- Use 5 tbsp of vegg oil.
- Get 1 1/2 oz of red curry paste.
- Get 1 lb of pork belly.
- Provide 1 lb of medium shrimp.
Steps to make Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- cut up pork belly into pieces & place in large pot on medium heat.
- cook pork until all fat is rendered…remove cooked pork & leave grease on bottom of pan.
- add 2 tablespoons of vegg oil & chopped onion & cook until onion is clear.
- add remaining vegg oil & stir in curry paste until it mixes with the oil…then quickly stir in the coconut milk.
- chop up eggplant to cube size & chop up all other veggies & add all veggies & remaining ingredients into the pot & cook on medium heat for a half hour…except for the shrimp & pork.
- cook shrimp in seperate pan with lil oil and place aside.
- remove all veggies from pot & put in food processor with lil soup and grind into a puree & mix back into the soup and mix in well.
- add shrimp into the pot & serve with some chopped up scallion to garnish.
If you find this Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.