Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the meals you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time you’re consuming items. This makes it possible to determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. You’ll see, for example, that though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to observe whether or not you are eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is significant because all those are situations that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
What sort of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) recipe. You can have easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Use 2 1/2-3 cups of cooked chicken (cut into small cubes).
- Provide 2 cups of white rice, cooked.
- Take 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of salsa (your favorite kind and heat level).
- Provide 2 tbs of jalapeño, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- Get of Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa.
Steps to make Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl..
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins..
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.