Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you write each and every thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to shed weight? There is a proper way and a incorrect way to observe your food. A food record isn’t only a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. Other kinds of important information will need to be written down as well. Here are some points that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
What type of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy chicken & tomato pasta bake gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys creamy chicken & tomato pasta bake gf df ef sf nf you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 250 g of gluten-free fusilli (dry pasta is usually egg-free too).
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 250 g of chicken breast cut into small chunks.
- Use 400 g of passata or use my Tomato-Free 'Tomato' Sauce recipe.
- Use 100 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 100 g of tinned sweetcorn.
- Use 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of low sodium salt.
- Get 50 g of grated Violife free-from cheese as topping (optional).
Steps to make Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the pack instructions then drain.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion in some oil until softened. Add to the drained pasta.
- Fry the chicken until cooked through.
- Add to the pasta and onions along with the coconut milk, sweetcorn, passata, basil, garlic puree, sugar & salt. Gently stir through.
- Spoon into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle the cheese on top. You can use nutritional yeast instead if you like.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes to melt the cheese and heat through. Serve immediately. Goes great with a simple green salad and garlic bread.
If you find this Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.