Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect fajita lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to fajita lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
What you eat, is who you happen to be. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, meats such as fowl have amino acids which are vital as they can help to repair muscle tissue. Eating the proper fare is consequently crucial. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing and also the nutrition we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? We can really say that a number of foods help to increase our health and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under high-quality foods.
Your body needs a minimum quantity of vitamins and minerals daily, otherwise you’ll wind up malnourished. Carbohydrates provide fuel for your body, protein is important to the health of your body’s cells and a specific level of fats is required. You also need water, that is the most vital of the lot. There are extra areas of nutritional value that you may not be aware of including several vitamins and minerals. As an example, Omega-3, which can be a fatty acid that is essential for your system, as it can keep down the amount of bad cholesterol inside the blood. Superfoods are rich in lots of of these nutrients and one such food is salmon for its protein content along with the fatty acid, Omega-3. One more good thing about Omega-3 as you age is how it includes a positive effect in your brain’s health. You can find Omega-3 in many fish, nuts and seeds, many of which can be classed as superfoods.
It now seems to be a good time to start out consuming some superfoods to obtain the healthy positives of all the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fajita lasagna recipe. To make fajita lasagna you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook fajita lasagna:
- Provide 1/2 lb of skinless boneless chicken breast cut into thin strips.
- Take 1/2 lb of chorizo. removed from casing.
- Get 1/2 lb of skirt or flank steak cut. into thin strips.
- Take 1/2 lb of shrimp cooked peeled tail off.
- Provide 4 of bell peppers I like to use 1 of each color cut into thin strips.
- Use 2 large of onions any color you have. I like red cut into thin strips.
- Use 3 large of jalapen peppers minced very small.
- Use 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 packages of flour tortilla shells.
- You need 1 box of spanish rice mix prepared to the instructions and cooled to room temp.
- Get 2 can of black beans.
- Prepare 16 oz of cheese I like sharp cheddar or chihuahua shredded.
Steps to make fajita lasagna:
- in a very hot large skillet put all the meats excepy the shrimp. add the seasonings and the garlic onions and jalapenos and a small amount of oil to keep it from sticking.
- cook this until the meat is doone and tender stirring constantly.
- add your bell peppers and shrimp stir well to get all the shrimp and peppers mixed in well.
- turn off the heat cover with a lid and go drink a beer or maybe 2.
- preheat the oven to about 375 farenheit and get a large deep casserole – lasagna pan. I use a 16 inch cast iron skillit.
- lube up the cooking vessel of your choice withe oil of your choice and start building.
- layer tortillas as far apart as you can. but overlapping the edges till the entire pan bottom is covered then spoon in some meat and peppers spread thin and even then a layer of cheese layer of tortillas then rice cheese tortillas beans meat cheese. etc till either you've used it all or the pan is too full to add more. then press it down firmly to compact it and add the final layer of cheese.
- cover and bake for about 30 minutees then remove the lid and bake more until the cheese starts to brown.
- let stand.for about 5 minutes then cut and serve.
If you find this fajita lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.