Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Easy sausage potato bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy sausage potato bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down what time of day it is whenever you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. You’ll observe, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to observe whether or not you might be eating because you’re bored. This is incredibly valuable because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with alternative activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What type of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy sausage potato bake recipe. To cook super easy sausage potato bake you only need 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy sausage potato bake:
- Prepare 4 of each potatoes.
- Provide 1 lb of sausage.
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Get 3 of medium carrots, chopped.
- Use 1 can of cream of (something) soup.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Take of black pepper.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- You need of shredded cheese (about 3 cups).
Instructions to make Super Easy sausage potato bake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole.
- Slice your potatoes, put a layer in the bottom of the dish.
- Put some onions and carrots on the potatoes.
- Put some sliced sausage on that.
- Put some garlic powder, black pepper.
- Put a handful of cheese on top.
- Do another layer.
- Put a layer of potatoes on top, some more spices..
- Mix the milk, soup and worcestershire sauce.
- Pour soup mixture I top.
- Cover dish, bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover dish, put more cheese on top, cook until cheese browns up nicely on top, usually about 10 minutes, give or take..
- Let sit for about 10 minutes before serving.
If you find this Super Easy sausage potato bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.