Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You might be what you eat. Quite accurately, you are. If you eat some hen that chicken is going to be broken down as well as amino acids are going to be used to restore cells and build muscle. So be cautious with the meals you devour as it could possibly really make a difference. Nutritional advice tells us that the right food could make us healthy so superfoods have become part of lots of people’s diets. But what exactly are superfoods? We can really say that some foods add to our vitality and others do not. Putting on weight is just one of the issues with eating the incorrect fare and, as opposed to this, the right food can provide you health along with keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class meals.
Lycopene is an antioxidant within tomatoes that is why also they are thought to be superfoods. Spinach can be an additional good food as it has lots of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach can be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away sightlessness in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely recommended to begin introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked firecracker chicken tenders recipe. You can have baked firecracker chicken tenders using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders:
- You need of Chicken.
- Get 1 lb of Chicken strips.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Use 3 of Eggs + 3 Tbsp water.
- Get 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Frank's hot sauce.
- Take 2/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Use 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
Instructions to make Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders:
- Preheat oven to 425° spray baking sheet with cooking spray, dip chicken into flour, then eggs and water mixture, then dip into panko, and place onto baking sheet. Bake for 20 min..
- Mix all sauce ingredients together.. Stir in saucepan over medium high heat for 5 min, then simmer on low till ready to use..
- When chicken is ready, dip into sauce and serve!.
If you find this Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.