Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But let’s say you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? You can monitor your food the correct way or the wrong way. A food record isn’t only a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. You have to account for various other very important information. Here are some hints that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
What kind of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and delicious baked honey mustard chicken thighs recipe. You can have easy and delicious baked honey mustard chicken thighs using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs:
- Prepare of Family pack of chicken thighs (or wings).
- Take 1 bottle of Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce.
- Get of Seasoning salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.
Instructions to make Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs:
- After preparing chicken, Season chicken on both sides (preheat oven to 375).
- Place chicken in a baking pan and add approx. 1.5- 2 cups of water to the pan so that chicken won't stick to the pan.
- Let chicken bake on 375 for approx 45 min. (Periodically check chicken and add a cup of water as needed if chicken is beginning to stick to the pan).
- After chicken has cooked for about 45 min. (Skin will have begun to darken and crisp)-remove pan from oven and add Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce directly to chicken. Use a spoon to smooth sauce all over the chicken.
- Place chicken back into the oven for remaining cooking time of 15-25 min sauce mixed with the water and chicken juices will form a delicious marinade..
If you find this Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.