Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You have become what you put inside your body. Quite accurately, you are. If you consume some poultry that chicken is going to be broken down as well as amino acids are going to be used to repair cells and develop muscle. Eating the right foods is thus imperative. People currently are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to improve your wellbeing and provide you with lots of necessary nutrients. So what typifies being a superfood. Well, there are two kinds of foods, the good and the poor. Bad foods have empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories that will provide plenty of energy and also antioxidants to assist decrease illness and disease. For example you may guess, superfoods are seen as the correct form of food.
Malnourishment is the ultimate result of one’s body not getting the proper form of nutrition. The right kind of fat is essential, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you will need carbohydrates. In addition, the other fundamental factor in all of this is water to drink. The correct amount of minerals and vitamins can also be important though not at all times simple to achieve, as well as another kinds of nutrient. A fatty acid that we currently know more about is Omega-3 and it helps the fight against the destructive type of cholesterol. Omega-3 is present in salmon, that is classed as being a superfood since it contains this fatty acid and it’s an excellent source of protein. As we come into our later days, the working of the human brain can suffer and Omega-3 is usually helpful for this. Many superfoods include Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and several types of fish.
It now seems to be a good time to start consuming some superfoods to get the healthy advantages of many of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to colorful & crunchy easy bake chicken & green bean casserole recipe. You can cook colorful & crunchy easy bake chicken & green bean casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole:
- Provide 1-2 pounds of chicken.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- Get 1 can of wax beans.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Use 1 packet of lipton onion soup mix.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1-2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Take of Onion powder.
Steps to make Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Boil chicken in a large pot until theres no more pink. If using chicken on the bone do not over boil or the meat will fall off, and all over!.
- Meanwhile, drain green and wax beans and place in a casserole/baking dish. Drain water chestnuts and slice or chop as many as desired for extra crunch! Chop and add onion..
- Stir in 2 cups of water with the cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, bouillon, and any other spices desired. Mix Well..
- Place cooked chicken in baking dish. Use a spoon to pour the mixture over the chicken pieces to coat and to arrange the veggies around the chicken. Cover and bake for 45 minutes..
- I served mashed potatoes with this but it will be yummy with any side you like. Also, you could add bread crumbs, french fried onions, or any topping you like before baking! Enjoy!.
If you find this Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.