Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As High-quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you consume, is who you happen to be. That is so correct. For example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscles. Consuming the right foods is therefore imperative. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food could make us well so superfoods are becoming part of many people’s diets. So what constitutes being superfood. In straightforward terminology, some food is good for us and some not so good. Poor foods include empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and high-quality foods which have calories designed to provide plenty of energy including antioxidants to assist reduce sickness and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality meals.
In the end, your system needs the correct nutritional foods to stay alive. Carbohydrates give energy for your body, protein is significant for the health of your body’s cells and a specific amount of fats is required. Certainly, to add to all of this you can not survive without water. There are other areas of nutritional value that you may not take note of including some vitamins and minerals. There are two forms of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the results from the bad one. Salmon is an instance of a superfood since it provides protein as well as containing Omega-3. As we come into our later days, the working from the brain can suffer and Omega-3 is often beneficial for this. Many superfoods include Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and various kinds of fish.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they offer you a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not take in through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides recipe. To cook mike's bbq chicken & bbq pulled pork sandwiches + sides you need 39 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Provide of ● For The Chicken & Brine.
- Get 6 of LG Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Oil [to be added after brine is complete].
- Take 2 of LG Ziplock Bags.
- Provide of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Take 4 Bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [reserve some for sandwich toppers].
- Prepare of ● For The Corn On The Cob.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Get 12 of LG Ears Corn [shucked – boil 6 ears at a time].
- You need 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Take 1 Cube of Butter.
- Get of ● For The Spicy Pulled Beef Or Pork.
- Take 1 (3 Pound) of Beef Or Pork Shoulder Roast [your choice].
- You need 1 of Medium Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine minced].
- You need 1 of LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- Provide 3 (14 oz) of Cans Beef Stock.
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeños [minced].
- Prepare 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke.
- Prepare of ● For The Additions & Garnishments.
- Prepare 12 of LG Quality Buns [+ melted butter if choosing to grill or pan sear].
- Take as needed of Smoked Mozzarella Slices.
- You need as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Use as needed of Dill Pickle Slices.
- Provide as needed of Tomato Slices.
- Provide as needed of Cole Slaw.
- You need as needed of Lettuce.
- Use of ● For The BBQ Baked Beans.
- You need 2 (1 Pound) of Cans Pinto Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Onions [minced].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [minced].
- Get 4 tbsp of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
Instructions to make Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides:
- Begin your roast by searing it on high in a slight amount of oil on all sides until browned..
- Add everything in the roast section and cover tightly. Simmer for 2 hours or until it's easily shredded apart with forks. Flip roast occasionally..
- Rinse your chicken breasts and pat dry. Create your brine by adding everything in the brine section in 2 cups hot water. Mix until fully dissolved and cooled. Add ice and ice water and cooled brine together in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag. Add chicken. Place in fridge for 1+ hours. Massage and turn bag occasionally..
- Pull your chicken and 2 by 2 – add to your second clean Ziplock Bag. With a heavy mallet – beat chicken to equal thicknesses..
- Trim any fat or anything unsightly. Lightly oil chicken breasts..
- Clean, oil and high heat your grill. Preheat grill for 15 minutes..
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes on each side with your grill covered. Grill until you achieve a slight char..
- Turn heat to medium and grill breasts on indirect heat [away from direct flames] for 7 to 10 minutes. Depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts. Continually flip and coat with BBQ Sauce. Get ready for your grill to look a complete disaster!.
- Shuck corn and clean off fibers. Add corn to a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1 cube butter. Bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon size. Watch closely as the milk addition WILL cause your pot to foam over..
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice your BBQ chicken into strips..
- Pull your roast, shread with forks and drain. Reserve fluids for recipes later in the week..
- Place shreaded meat into a large bowl and mix in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to your liking. Or, leave it naked and allow your guests to drizzle BBQ sauce over their sandwiches..
- Grill or pan sear your buns with butter and a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder..
- Crispy grilled garlic buns..
- Pictured below: Grilled BBQ Sliced Chicken on a grilled seasoned bun with pickles, red onions and tomatoes. To the right – BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on a grilled seasoned bun with red onions and chilled Cole Slaw. Both topped with additional Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce..
- Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. Seal and let them sweat for 5 minutes..
- Mix everything together in the BBQ Baked Beans section. Cook your beans stove top or microwave until vegetables are softened. If you have the time – sauté your vegetables in a slight amount of oil until translucent. Then add all other ingredients..
- Pictured below: Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw and BBQ Baked Beans..
- Braised and BBQ'd Pork Ribs..
- Pork Ribs with Baked Bean, Cole Slaw and Watermelon sides..
- Enjoy your Summer!.
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.