Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You might be what you eat. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. If you gobble some hen that poultry will be broken down and the amino acids are going to be used to restore cells and develop muscle. So be cautious with the foodstuff you devour as it can really make a difference. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing and also the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are 2 sorts of foods, the good and the inferior. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and could make you fat. For instance you might expect, superfoods are seen as the best type of food.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant within tomatoes which is why also they are considered to be superfoods. As said, vitamins are significant and a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
Superfoods are definitely worth eating as they give you plenty of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not devour through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pecan crusted chicken with baked sweet potatoes & maple-jalapeno sour cream recipe. You can have pecan crusted chicken with baked sweet potatoes & maple-jalapeno sour cream using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream:
- Take 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- Take of Dipping Mixture.
- Use 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 1 lemon.
- Use 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Use of Crusting Mixture.
- Prepare 1 cup of coarse dry breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 of zest of 1 lemon.
- Provide 3/4 cup of finely chopped pecans.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Baked sweet potatoes with maple-jalapeno sour cream.
- Provide 4 of sweet potatoes, scrubbed & dried.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream or plain yogurt.
- Get 1 tbsp of pure maple syrup.
- Provide 2 tsp of jalapeno, seeded, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh lime juice.
- Use 1 of salt, to taste.
- Use 1 of tabasco, to taste.
- Take 1 of crumbled bacon.
- Take 1 of sliced scallions.
Steps to make Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Prep chicken breasts by halving & pounding. Meanwhile, rub scrubbed, dried sweet potatoes with oil & salt. Bake in oven directly on rack for 40-45 minutes or until soft when pierced. Combine all topping ingredients & chill..
- Whisk egg whites, cornstarch & lemon juice in shallow dish for dipping mixture..
- Add pecans, herbs & spices to the crusting mixture..
- Dip & crust chicken, then air-dry on rack 20-30 minutes..
- Saute chicken in olive oil until golden, about 3 minutes..
- Flip chicken, then transfer to oven. Roast 8-10 minutes or until cooked through..
If you find this Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.