Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Tender T-Bones & Scrumptious Sides recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Tender T-Bones & Scrumptious Sides recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Tender T-Bones & Scrumptious Sides recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Reality Regarding Superfoods.
You have become what you put inside your body. Quite plainly, you are. For example, meats including poultry contain amino acids that happen to be important as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. Ingesting the proper fare is therefore imperative. Awareness of how our diet effects our health and also the nourishment we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? We can in fact say that various foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class foods.
Superfoods also have an additional health quality in the way they enhance your protection. Superfoods are recommended for their helpful effect on your immunity and garlic is one such food known for this. One benefit of eating garlic may very well be in how it helps to reduce your cholesterol. If you have a hypersensitive stomach then it’s best to not eat garlic as it could possibly irritate the lining. As commented on above, water is very vital for the body (after all, the bulk of your body is made up of water) however sometimes it can be difficult to take in high volumes of water, which is why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a nourishing drink as it carries polyphenols. One additional area where green tea seems to have a very good benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly recommended to start out introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's tender t-bones & scrumptious sides recipe. You can cook mike's tender t-bones & scrumptious sides using 36 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Tender T-Bones & Scrumptious Sides:
- Prepare of Meat.
- Get 2 large of Well Marbled T-Bone Steaks.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of High Heat Frying Oil.
- You need 1 of Bottle Cracked Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Use of Kitchen Items For Steaks.
- Take 1 large of Cast Iron Skillet.
- Prepare 1 of Pair Tongs.
- You need of Steak Toppers.
- You need 2 large of White Onions [sliced thick].
- Get 1/2 lb of Cleaned, Fresh, Sliced Mushrooms.
- Provide 2 tbsp of High Heat Frying Oil.
- Take 2 oz of Salted Butter [or more].
- Use 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 of Cutting Board.
- Use 1 large of Knife.
- Get of Baked Potatoes & Kitchen Items Needed.
- Get 2 large of Whole Idaho Potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Reserved Bacon Grease [from previous meals].
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Take 4 of Sheets Tinfoil.
- Take 1 of Sharp Knife.
- Get of Asparagus Spears & Kitchen Items.
- Get 18 of Larger Asparagus Spears.
- Take 1/4 cup of Shreadded Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 9 oz of Prosciutto Slices.
- Provide 1 large of Sheet Tinfoil.
- Use 1 large of Sharp Knife.
- Use 1 of Cutting Board.
- Use 1 of Cookie Sheet.
Steps to make Mike's Tender T-Bones & Scrumptious Sides:
- Before frying your steaks, fry your onions and mushrooms in the same cast iron skillet you'll be frying your steaks in. Also, make your garlic butter..
- Garlic Butter Recipe Slightly melt butter and mix everything together in Ziplock bag and mix well. Snip end off of bag and use as a piping bag. Squeeze directly on to baked potatoes or neatly into a serving bowl. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread.
- FOR THE ONIONS AND MUSHROOMS: Slice onions thick. Sauté onions in 1/2 sick butter and oil..
- When they are just about 3/4 's of the way cooked to your preference, add your mushrooms and cook 3 minutes longer..
- Drain on paper towels then serve atop T-Bone Steaks..
- STEAK FRYING & TIPS: Choose a T-bone steak that is cherry red and is well marbled. [meaning fat runs equally throughout the meat] Have your Butcher choose your steaks if you're not certain on which cuts to pick..
- Pat your steaks down with a paper towel and make sure your steaks are dry. You don't want to end up steaming them instead..
- Important! Do not tenderize T-Bones with a fork or puncture your meat in any way both prior to or during frying. You'll forfit vital juices and actually cause your steak to firm up even more. Just trust the notion that you and your butcher have picked the ideal steaks and that they will be juicy!.
- Pull your steaks from fridge 45-60 minutes prior to pan frying. You'll want them at room temperature before searing..
- Generously season your T-bone steaks on both sides with cracked black pepper. Do not over season your steaks with spices such as meat seasoned salt, tenderizers, garlic or onion powders as you'll only mask the natural flavor of your meat. Garlic will also burn at a high heat so do not use in seasonings. Salt and pepper are all you really need!.
- Season with sea salt just minutes before frying. Otherwise it will dry your steak out. Remember, you want juicy steaks!.
- To pan-sear T-bone steaks, use a cast iron frying pan [best] or an equally heavy pan. Heat the pan over medium to high heat with 2 tbsp high heat oil vegetable oil until pan is almost smoking. Be careful not burn oil though..
- Quickly sear the steaks on each side for about 1 minute to achieve a hearty brown crust then fry for 3 to 6 minutes on each side depending if you want rare, medium rare, medium well or well done steaks..
- Use tongs [important] to flip your steaks or to move them around so they don't stick or become punctured by a fork or knife..
- When steaks are done to your liking, set to the side and let rest for 5 – 7 minutes before cutting..
- FOR BAKED POTATOES: Wash and dry your potatoes and stick a knife x 2 through both for quicker baking time. Generously coat both with hardened bacon grease. Sprinkle each with cracked black pepper and sea salt..
- Roll in tinfoil and press tightly then roll again in another piece of tinfoil..
- Place in oven at 425° on the lowest oven shelf for 45 minutes..
- Cut open potatoes and squeeze both ends together to push up baked centers..
- Top with garlic butter or plain butter and sour cream and garnish with cracked black pepper and chives..
- PROSCIUTTO WRAPPED ASPARAGUS: Add olive oil to the spears and add cracked pepper, sea salt, garlic and Parmesan Cheese and mix well..
- Carefully wrap asparagus spears in Prosciutto and place on tinfoil lined and spray Pam cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until Prosciutto meat is crispy. Or you can pan sear until crispy. Just add a bit of oil to the pan..
- Garnish with fresh parsley and strawberries..
If you find this Mike's Tender T-Bones & Scrumptious Sides recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.