Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Use-up Ham, Shallot, Chili & Pepper Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use-up Ham, Shallot, Chili & Pepper Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you write each thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to shed weight? You can track your meals the correct way or the incorrect way. There is much more to food journaling than writing a list of what you eat during the day. Other kinds of important information will need to be written down too. Here are some hints that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your spirits while you eat. This could show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up ham, shallot, chili & pepper frittata recipe. You can have use-up ham, shallot, chili & pepper frittata using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Use-up Ham, Shallot, Chili & Pepper Frittata:
- Take 250 g of new potatoes, skins on.
- Prepare 40 g of butter.
- Get 4 of banana shallots, peeled and sliced.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red chili with seeds, sliced.
- Take 1 of red pepper, deseeded and in thin, short slices.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Ground black pepper.
- Use 150 g of baked ham, diced.
- Use 70 g of Comté cheese, grated.
Instructions to make Use-up Ham, Shallot, Chili & Pepper Frittata:
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 4 or electric equivalent (Circotherm 160C)..
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until almost cooked, allow to cool then thickly slice and set aside..
- Use a little of the butter to lightly grease a baking dish..
- Melt the remaining butter in a frying pan and gently fry the shallots for 4 minutes, stirring only to avoid sticking. Add the garlic, chili and pepper and stir gently but thoroughly. Cook for a further 4 minutes or until all is softened but not burnt..
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a mixing bowl, then gently stir in the shallots, garlic, chili and pepper, add the seasoning and finally stir in the ham and cheese..
- Layer the potatoes in the greased baking dish, then pour on the egg mixture ensuring that it is distributed evenly..
- Cook in the pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes and serve piping hot onto warmed plates, either on its own or with accompaniments of your choice. A light salad goes well..
If you find this Use-up Ham, Shallot, Chili & Pepper Frittata recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.