Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as distinct as possible get when you write down the things you eat. You should do more than simply write down “salad” into your food log. You must record every one of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also include the quantities of the foods you eat. “Cereal” is just not very good, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you consume so it is important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This can help you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset can help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked croquettes with bacon, corn & cheese recipe. To cook baked croquettes with bacon, corn & cheese you only need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese:
- Take 2 large of Potatoes.
- Take 4 of heaping tablespoons Corn.
- You need 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Take 4 of half lengths Bacon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tbsp of ☆ Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Condensed milk (or sugar).
- You need 1 dash of ☆ Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Provide 5 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 200 ml of Panko.
Steps to make Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese:
- Cut the potatoes into 3 cm cubes, soak them in a bowl of water, and drain. Add the potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap loosely, and microwave at 700W for about 5 and a half minutes..
- Let the potatoes sit for about 5 minutes and mash them with the back of a fork until crumbly..
- Cut the bacon into 1.5 cm cubes. Melt the butter in a skillet, and sauté the bacon carefully so that you don't burn it. ＊ Don't wipe out the skillet when you're done..
- In a large bowl, combine all the ☆ ingredients. Add the Step 2 ingredients, the corn and the Step 3 bacon with the fat, and mix well..
- Cut the cheese into 1 cm dice. You can cut the cheese neatly by pressing knife against the plastic wrap. This way, the cheese will not stick to the knife..
- Add the cheese into the Step 4 mixture. Flip over the cheese wrap, and it should come out separated into the bowl without clumping up..
- Divide the Step 6 mixture into 8 equal pieces and form them into round patties..
- Heat the skillet from Step 3 over medium heat, add a little oil and sauté the panko until golden brown..
- Coat the Step 7 patties with the sautéed panko by pressing the panko onto the patties..
- Line up the Step 9 croquettes on a baking sheet, and bake in a toaster oven for about 15 minutes..
- Once they are done, transfer onto a plate, while prying off the melted cheese from the baking sheet as you go with a spatula..
- They are done. They are good even when they get cold..
If you find this Baked Croquettes with Bacon, Corn & Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.