Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you devour, is who you might be. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, meats including chicken contain amino acids which are important as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. Consuming the correct foods is thus crucial. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing and the nutrition we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. But what exactly are superfoods? In simple terminology, some food is high-quality for us and many not so good. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system where bad foods have little value and could make you fat. For example you might expect, superfoods are seen as the correct form of food.
Your body needs a minimum quantity of nutrients each day, or else you’ll wind up emaciated. You need protein to create and fix cells, carbohydrates to deliver your system energy and fats to keep the body running properly. You also need water, which can be probably the most necessary of the lot. There are other nutrients, like vitamins and minerals which you need but are harder to get into your diet. A fatty acid that we now know more about is Omega-3 and it helps the fight against the destructive type of cholesterol. Superfoods are rich in lots of of those nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content with the fatty acid, Omega-3. Another good thing about Omega-3 as you age is the way it has a positive effect on your brain’s health. You can get Omega-3 in lots of fish, nuts and seeds, most of which can be classed as superfoods.
It now seems to be an excellent time to start out consuming some superfoods to have the healthy positives of many of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe. To cook breakfast omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes:
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of small red onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper chopped (optional).
- Take 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- Take 1 pinch of black pepper (1/8 tsp).
- Take 1/2 (1 cup) of chopped green bell pepper.
- Prepare of Tomato slices and green bell pepper strips for presentation.
- You need 1 of large potato thinly sliced.
- Provide of Enough oil.
- You need of Tumeric powder.
Instructions to make Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes:
- In a bowl, wisk together the eggs, onions, pepper, tomato, bell pepper, some salt and black pepper..
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the omelette mix. About 2 minutes on each side(use a large flat plate to help you flip).
- In another bowl, put in the potatoes, add a tsp of oil, sprinkle some salt, black pepper, and a pinch of tumeric powder. Give it a good mix.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking rack, place in a microwave for 10 minutes or in a preheated 100°c oven for 5-6 minutes.
If you find this Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.