Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you eat, is who you might be. Quite literally, you are. For example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscles. So be aware with the foodstuff you consume as it could really produce a difference. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food could make us healthy and thus superfoods have become a part of lots of people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods actually are? In easy terms, some food is good for us and some not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class fare.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities because of a compound known as lycopene. Another superfood is spinach that’s abundant with iron and also one of the B vitamins called folate. Spinach may help you during your later years due to lutein in it which could help inhibit you from going blind.
It now appears to be an excellent time to begin ingesting some superfoods to obtain the healthy advantages of all of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked vegetables recipe. To make baked vegetables you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked vegetables:
- Prepare 2 of carrots chopped.
- You need 200 gms of French beans chopped.
- Provide 150 gms of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 2 of large potatoes thinly sliced and par boiled.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Use 1 tsp of vegetable bullion.
- Get 150 gms of mixed shredded cheese.
- Use 1/2 of thick cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Baked vegetables:
- In a hot pan add oil, onions, garlic and cook until translucent, add herbs, cayenne pepper, salt vegetable bullion, add carrots, beans, mushrooms, stir, cover and let it cook for 8 minutes, turn heat off..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius, in a baking tray, pour a little cream on the base, add a layer of sliced potatoes, top with cheese, over with vegetable mix, repeat the process with a final layer of potatoes, pour remaining cream, top with cheese and bake for 40 minutes until golden brown on top, serve with salad or tortilla chips, enjoy!!.
If you find this Baked vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.