Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best " Creamy Baked Ziti " recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to " Creamy Baked Ziti " recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
What you devour, is who you are. Quite literally, you are. If you consume some poultry that poultry will be broken down as well as amino acids will be used to restore cells and create muscle. Ingesting the correct fare is therefore imperative. Knowledge of how our diet effects our wellbeing and the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. But what precisely are superfoods? We can in fact say that various foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional varieties of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
Some other good superfoods to eat are tomatoes as they contain something known as Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. An additional superfood is spinach that is abundant with iron as well as one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Lutein, a nutrient obtained in spinach is important for eyeball health as we grow older.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they offer you a lot of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not take in through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to " creamy baked ziti " recipe. You can cook " creamy baked ziti " using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare " Creamy Baked Ziti ":
- Use 4 cup of ziti pasta – uncooked.
- Take 1 of jar (26 oz ) marinara sause.
- Use 1 of can (14-1/2 oz) diced tomatoes – undrained.
- Use 6 oz of ( 3/4 of an 8 oz. pkg. )philadelphia cream cheese cubed.
- Provide 3/4 cup of breakstones or knuden sour cream.
- Use 1 of pkg( 8 oz.) kraft shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make " Creamy Baked Ziti ":
- Heat oven 375° F..
- Cook pasta in large sausepan as directed on package, omitting salt.Remove from pan, drain..
- Meanwhile add marinara sause, tomatoes & cream cheese to same pan.Cook on medium heat until cream cheese is melted & mixture is well blended.Return pasta to pan. Mix well..
- Layer the pasta mixture in 13 x 9 " baking dish. Cover with layers of sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella cheese & remaing pasta mixture. Top with mozzeralla & parameasn. Bake about 35 to 40 min. Until cheese is melted and a little brown on top. And bubbley..
If you find this " Creamy Baked Ziti " recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.