Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down can help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You ought to be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. You have to do more than just write down “salad” into your food log. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You must also note down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of some thing you consume, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What kind of mood are you in when you eat? Write it down! This can help you determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon sugar baked donuts recipe. You can cook cinnamon sugar baked donuts using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts:
- Get 1 of Baking Spray.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 large of egg (extra large) slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Use 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of stick unsalted butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Steps to make Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray 2 doughnut pans well..
- Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients until just combined..
- Bake for 17 minutes pr until toothpick comes out clean..
- For the topping, melt the 8 tablespoons of butter in an 8-inch saute pan. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Dip each doughnut first in the butter and then in the cinnamon sugar, either on one side or both sides..
If you find this Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.