Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Abby's special recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Abby's special recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn The Truth On Superfoods.
What you devour, is who you might be. If you consider it, this makes sense. For example, meats such as poultry include amino acids which are significant as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you simply have a meal appropriately. People nowadays are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to improve your wellbeing and provide you with lots of essential nutrients. Do you know what superfoods actually are? In simple terminology, some food is good for us and some not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system where bad foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class foods.
Your immune system may even have the benefit of the components of superfoods. Superfoods are suggested for their helpful effect on your resistance and garlic is one such food recognized for this. Garlic may also help lower the amount of cholesterol inside your blood as well. If you’ve got a sensitive stomach then it is best not to eat garlic as it could possibly bother the lining. As mentioned above, water is extremely vital for your body (after all, the majority of the body is made up of water) however from time to time it may be difficult to drink huge volumes of water, which is why you may want to try drinking Green tea. If you think about the level of antioxidants it has and the actual fact it also has polyphenols, then green tea in fact is worth drinking. In addition, it seems that green tea may have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
It now appears to be a great time to start ingesting some superfoods to get the healthy positives of all the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the abby's special recipe. You can cook the abby's special using 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Abby's special:
- Get of bread dough.
- Take 1 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk.
- Get 1 of egg, beaten.
- Use 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Use 1/2 of stick of butter, finely chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Get of pink sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 5 of rosemary leaves, fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup or 2 tomatoes(sliced).
- Get 1 of package of instant coconut milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of warm water.
- Take 1/3 cup of water.
- Use 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of scotch bonnet pepper (or any spicy pepper you have).
- Provide of other stuff.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Use 11 oz of baked beans(I used campbells baked bean with a sugar and bacon flavour).
- You need 12 oz of tin corn beef.
- Provide 1 of sweet pepper, diced (optional).
- Take 1/2 of onion, chopped (optional).
Steps to make The Abby's special:
- Pre-heat oven to 200°c. Add the flour, salt and yeast in a bowl and mix.
- Mix the beaten egg in the milk until it blend together . Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture..
- Knead till the mixture forms a dough. Place the dough on a lightly floured counter. Add the butt and knead until the butter is incorporated into the dough, completely. Dough should be smooth and elastic..
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, place a damp napkin or dish towel (clean) of the bowl and place it in a warm area for an hour or until the dough double in size. ( here's a little trick that I do when I don't have time. Place the bowl (covered in a oven at a temp. of 37 °c for 30 min.).
- In the meanwhile. Place a sauce pan on the stove. Add the water and sugar in it, stir constantly. When the sugar dissolve, mix the warm water and instant coconut milk together then place it into the pan. Add the rosemary, pepper and tomatoes or ketchup..
- Mix the water and cornstarch together and place it in the sauce, to thicken it. (Add cornstarch more if you want the sauce to be thicker, add less for a thinner sauce.).
- Stir fry the corn beef and cook the bake bean..
- Retrieve the dough, which as double in size. Fist the middle to let out the air. Dived the dough into eight pieces. On a lightly floured counter and roll each dough into a oblique shape..
- Add each items in layers. For example: cheese, corn beef, onions, pink sauce, sweet pepper and bake beans. Then place dough in a greased baking tray..
- Bake for 30mins..
- Comment what you guys think or add or take away..
If you find this The Abby's special recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.