Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Spinach Beet Mathri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Spinach Beet Mathri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you devour, is who you are. This is so true. If you consume some chicken that poultry is going to be broken down and the amino acids shall be used to fix cells and create muscle. Eating the right fare is thus crucial. Awareness of how our diet effects our wellbeing and also the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. So what constitutes being a superfood. We can in fact say that some foods help to increase our well being and others do not. Putting on fat is just one of the issues with consuming the incorrect fare and, versus this, the proper food can provide you health as well as keeping you healthy. For instance you might imagine, superfoods are viewed as the best type of food.
Your immune system will even have the benefit of the properties of superfoods. Garlic can be described as recognized superfood that can give your immune system an actual boost, that will help the body ward off sicknesses. One good thing about ingesting garlic could possibly be in the way it helps to reduce your cholesterol. Garlic might be taxing if you have trouble with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Green tea is an option in your case, in particular if the idea of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is a vital factor in your overall health, is something you can not do. If you think about the amount of antioxidants it has and the very fact it also offers polyphenols, then green tea actually is worth drinking. In addition, it appears that green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
Superfoods are definitely worth eating as they offer you plenty of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked spinach beet mathri recipe. You can have baked spinach beet mathri using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Spinach Beet Mathri:
- Prepare 2 cups of Maida/wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Spinach puree.
- Get 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of beetroot puree.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Ajwain.
- You need 3 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt or as per taste.
- Get 2 tbsp of Kasuri Methi.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil + 3 tbsp oil.
Steps to make Baked Spinach Beet Mathri:
- In case of using Maida, use 2 cups Maida and 1/2 cup wheat flour or use 2.5 cups wheat flour.
- In a bowl, add both flour, Ajwain, salt, pepper, baking soda kasuri methi and 3 tbsp oil. Mix well until it resembles breadcrumbs..
- Divide mixture into 2 bowls.
- To first add spinach puree and mix well. Knead into stiff dough, add warm water only if required.
- To second add beetroot puree and knead into stiff dough.
- Cover both dough with damp cloth and rest aside for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into equal parts. You can use cookie cutter and shape or into small circle of 2-3 inch diameter of 1/2 inch thickness.
- Prick evenly with fork to prevent puffing up.
- Arrange mathris on baking tray with gap between them. Brush tops with 2 tbsp oil.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 for 20-25 minutes or more until nice and crisp.
- Allow to cool completely. Store in airtight container.
- Serve with steaming hot tea.
If you find this Baked Spinach Beet Mathri recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.