Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t slimming down? You can observe your foods the right way or the incorrect way. A food log is more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. Other sorts of important information are going to need to be written down as well. Here are some of the points you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
Record your mood while you eat. This can help you pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked milanese-style crispy cutlets recipe. You can cook baked milanese-style crispy cutlets using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets:
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts (beef or pork).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Grated cheese.
- You need 100 grams of Panko.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil (for frying the panko).
- Provide 1 of Fresh parsley.
- Provide 1 of Plain flour.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil (for baking in the oven).
- Get 1/2 of Lemon (to serve on the side).
- You need 1 of Salt (to serve on the side).
Instructions to make Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets:
- Preheat the oven to 250℃. Put the panko in a plastic bag and crush to make it smoother..
- Add the panko and 2 tablespoons of oil into a frying pan, and fry over medium heat until golden brown. ※ It's easy to burn, so please be careful!!.
- Add parsley to the fried panko, and let the mixture cool down..
- Butterfly the chicken breasts to make their thickness even. ※ Pound with a meat tenderizer or a rolling pin to make them very thin..
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper, and grated cheese..
- Coat the chicken with flour, beaten egg, and panko in that order..
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of oil, and put in the oven..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250℃, and you're done!.
- Serve with vegetables or herbs for a colorful presentation, and enjoy with salt and lemon juice!!.
If you find this Baked Milanese-Style Crispy Cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.