Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you eat, is who you are. If you consider it, this makes sense. As an example, meats including chicken have amino acids which are significant as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. So be cautious with the foodstuff you devour as it could really create a difference. People nowadays are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to boost your health and offer you a lot of vital nutrients. Do you know what superfoods really are? In straightforward terms, some food is high-quality for us and some not so good. Bad foods include empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good foods which have calories designed to provide plenty of energy and also antioxidants to help you diminish illness and disease. For instance you might expect, superfoods are looked at as the best type of food.
Some other good quality superfoods to devour are tomatoes as they include something referred to as Lycopene which is a superb antioxidant. As commented on, vitamins are vital plus a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Spinach can be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away sightlessness in old age.
It now seems to be an excellent time to begin ingesting some superfoods to obtain the healthy benefits of all the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken recipe. You can cook oven baked chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Chicken:
- Provide 1 packages of of chicken cut up and rinsed.
- Use 1 dash of Sea salt.
- Use 1 dash of Fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon.
- Take 1 dash of Oregano.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Oven Baked Chicken:
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Season chicken with salt, pepper, oregano Squeeze half a lemon Add olive oil Cover and let it marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Take a baking pan and add a little bit olive oil Place chicken on baking pan Bake for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for an additional 20-30 mins Remove from the oven and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of brown rice, Spanish style rice or white rice..
If you find this Oven Baked Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.