Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you write every little thing down but no weight drop off of you? There is a great way and a idle method to track the food you eat. A food journal isn’t only a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You need to record a few other very important information. Here are a number of the points you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & bean cheesy layered hotpot recipe. You can cook beef & bean cheesy layered hotpot using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot:
- Use 200 g of potatoes, sliced into very fine discs lengthways,.
- You need 200 g of fresh or frozen lean 5% fat beef mince,.
- Provide 1 tin of reduced sugar/salt baked beans,.
- Get 1/2 of a red onion, chopped finely,.
- Take 50 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar, grated,.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of malt vinegar,.
- Use A few of drops Worcestershire sauce,.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup,.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- Get 3 tsp of beef gravy granules,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried parsley,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried Thyme,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get of To finish:.
- Provide of Extra grated cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add in the red onion and malt vinegar. Cook it over a medium heat whilst stirring occasionally until it softens up..
- Next add the beef mince and grind over some black pepper and a pinch of salt to season. Brown off the mince and turn the heat down lower. Add in the dried herbs and garlic granules. Stir everything together..
- Add the tomato paste, 3 tsp of beef gravy granules and then the tin of baked beans and Worcestershire sauce. Combine the ingredients and then add the ketchup. Season with a touch more salt and pepper to taste. Add a small dash of water in to loosen up the mix slightly if needed (around 1/4 small mug full), and then set aside..
- Take a medium sized casserole or perspex dish and spoon in 1/3rd of the beef and bean mix to the base of the dish and spread it around to form a level layer. Then take 1/3rd of the sliced potatoes and layer it over the beef. Season with a little salt over the potatoes..
- Layer on the next 1/3rd of the beef and bean mix, then again 1/3rd of the sliced potatoes. Keep going until you have placed over the final layer of potatoes. Again season with a little salt and pepper..
- Preheat your oven to 200 (fan). Cover the hotpot with foil and place on a baking tray in the middle shelf and bake for around 1 hour 45 mins. After that, remove the foil and grate over the cheese. Bake for a further 10-15 minutes uncovered..
- Once the cheese is bubbling and golden and the potato layers cooked through, remove from the oven and allow to sit and cool for a couple of minutes before serving up. Grate over a little extra cheese if desired. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.