Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tandoori Rice 😋 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori Rice 😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Rice 😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you write almost everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a correct way and a wrong way to observe your food. A food record isn’t only a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You must record other crucial pieces of information too. Here are some of the elements you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
What type of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This can show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori rice 😋 recipe. To make tandoori rice 😋 you need 31 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tandoori Rice 😋:
- Use of For Tandoori Chicken.
- Get of Leftover Tandoori Chicken.
- You need Few more of leg pcs of chicken.
- Get half packet of Tandoori Masala.
- Provide 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Use 2 of Onion sliced medium.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use of Coal for Smoke.
- Get of Zeera Rice.
- Take 3 cups of Rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of Onion sliced medium.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 4-5 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 5 to 6 of Curry leaves.
- Take 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Get 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Provide of leftover water released from Tandoori Chicken which was baked.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need of Green Raita.
- Provide half kg of Yogurt.
- Use 1 bunch of Cilantro.
- Provide half bunch of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Take half tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 4-5 of Green chillies.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Tandoori Rice 😋:
- To prepare tandoori chicken heat oil in a pot & fry sliced onion till it becomes soft, now add cumin seeds & ginger garlic paste and saute for 1 min..
- Now add uncooked chicken & fry till it change it's color, now add tandoori masala in it and bhunofy it..
- Now add yogurt & salt if required and cook it well..
- When oil seperates add leftover Tandoori chicken in it too. (cut it into small pcs if you want to).
- Now add lemon juice in it & cover the lid & cook for more 5 mins on low flame. Give it Coal smoke & keep it aside..
- For Raita preparation grind all the ingrediants with yogurt & keep it aside..
- Now prepare Zeera Rice, Heat oil in a pot & fry onion till golden brown, now add Cumin seeds & curry leaves, Saute it..
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry more. Now add yogurt & Green chillies and bhunofy it till water dries up..
- Now add Rice and leftover water of Baked Tandoori Chicken. Add more water if required with salt..
- Cook it completely. & now Assemble the serving Dish..
- For serving spread Zeera Rice, then Tandoori Chicken, then pour Raita on it, then again rice, then layer it with Tandoori Chicken & raita again… Garnish it with Boiled egg, tomatoes, Onion & Cilantro. Enjoy !.
If you find this Tandoori Rice 😋 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.