Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you are consuming items. This will help you figure out what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. After several days you’ll note that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You may also be able to identify when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is essential because all those are situations that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your mood when you eat. This will show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hcg diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets recipe. To cook hcg diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets you only need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets:
- You need 3 of zucchinis. the small ones.
- Provide 100 grams of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each: salt, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander, paprika, mixed spice.
- Take 1/2 of red sweet pepper.
Steps to make HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets:
- Peel, chop zucchinis and pepper and weigh them to 200 grams approximately.
- Put the spices together as a spice mix. you should use about 1 full tsp for each pocket in order not to have a lot of salt..
- Put them in a large piece of foil and add the chicken breast and season with 1- 2 teaspoon of seasoning mix. this should be around 300 grams or a little less or more but not too far from the 300 grams count for hcg diets..
- Close over the foil and bake for 50 minutes on 180c.
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
If you find this HCG diet meal 3: baked chicken zucchini pockets recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.