Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You might be what you consume. That is so right. If you consume some chicken that poultry is going to be broken down as well as amino acids shall be used to repair cells and develop muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you simply have a meal appropriately. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food could make us well and thus superfoods are getting part of many individuals’s diets. But what precisely are superfoods? In easy terminology, some food is good for us and some not so good. Poor foods include empty calories that will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories which will provide a lot of energy including antioxidants to help you diminish health issues and disease. As you might guess, superfoods are viewed as the best type of food.
Lycopene is an antioxidant within tomatoes which is why they are also thought to be superfoods. Spinach is also a further good food since it includes plenty of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach might assist you in your later years because of the lutein in it that can help avert you from going blind.
It now appears to be an excellent time to start out eating some superfoods to get the healthy benefits of all the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple oven baked spinach lasagna recipe. To make simple oven baked spinach lasagna you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna:
- Provide 750 of grams. Ricotta Cheese.
- Get 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Take 2 of Garlic cloves diced.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded Mozzarella.
- Take 400 grams of Spinach.
- Use 1 of medium size Egg.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Get 2 of packaged of Lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of Nutmeg (optional).
- Get 2 tablespoons of Oregano.
Instructions to make Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna:
- Wash Spinach, drain and set aside..
- In a large bowl add the ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and egg. Combine all ingredients and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan, add the olive oil, garlic and oregano, mix together on low heat for 15 minutes and until garlic has soften..
- Add into the pan the Spinach that was set aside and mix, sauté spinach until wilted..
- Add the Spinach into the ricotta mix..
- I prefer to use the spinach leaf as is, but you can always chop to make it into a smaller size..
- In a deep baking pan add the sauce, store bought or home made. (If you want a lovely Italian sauce go back to the “The Old Italian Lasagna Recipe” which I had posted a few months ago). Layer with noodles. 🙂.
- Then add the ricotta mix..
- Top with sauce and mozzarella cheese and repeat the step until all is done. I usually use aluminum foil to cover the baking dish, so that the cheese won’t burn quickly. Bake for 1 hour and medium heat, and until noodles have been thoroughly baked. Once taken out of the oven let the lasagna cool for about 20 minutes before eating. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
If you find this Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.