Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken On The Ritz recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken On The Ritz recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time you’re eating stuff. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you find yourself likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. You’ll see, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the very same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You could also be able to identify when you are eating in order to have something to do. This is incredibly helpful because knowing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What sort of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken on the ritz recipe. You can have chicken on the ritz using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken On The Ritz:
- Get 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Use 2 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 packages of sour cream.
- Provide 2 packages of broccoli.
- You need 2 packages of chicken breast tenders.
- Provide 1 packages of ritz crackers 1 sleeve.
Instructions to make Chicken On The Ritz:
- preheat oven to 375.
- mix together cream of chicken soup,sour cream,cheddar.
- cut up chicken breast tenders into bite size pieces.
- brown chicken in skillet.
- place chicken into 13*9 inch baking dish put frozen broccoli and cauliflower on top of chicken place your cheese mixture on top of cicken and veggies spread evenly to cover everuthong crush.sleeve of ritz crackers and sprinkle on top place in oven bake for 1 hr. and 30 min. to 2 hours take.out of the oven and let stand for 16 minutes and serve and enjoy !.
If you find this Chicken On The Ritz recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.