Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down the time you’re eating items. This helps you determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are vulnerable to snack and what you can do about it. You’ll notice, for example, that although you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This will also help you identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is very important mainly because, once they are recognized, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This helps you to show you whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset can help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken casserole recipe. To cook baked chicken casserole you only need 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Casserole:
- Get 300 gms of chicken.
- Use 1 bunch of spring onions bulbs + greens.
- Prepare 2 of capsicum sliced.
- Provide 3-4 of slit green chillies.
- Use 2 of large onions sliced.
- Provide 4-5 of large potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of hot and sweet tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get As needed of Oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 packet of yellow noodles.
- Provide of For white sauce:.
- Provide 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 4 tbsp of maida.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Take 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use As needed of cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Casserole:
- Wash, peel and slice the potatoes thickly. Deep fry and set aside..
- Boil the noodles in water by adding 1 tsp oil and some salt. Strain and set aside..
- Boil the chicken with ginger garlic paste, salt and 2 and 1/2 cups of water. Strain, save the stock and shred the chicken and set aside..
- Heat oil in a vessel. Add the sliced onions, chop and add the spring onion bulbs, sliced capsicum, green chillies and spring onion greens and saute. Save some spring onion greens for garnish. Add salt, pepper, red chilli powder and mix..
- Add the shredded chicken and mix well. Now add the hot and sweet sauce and mix well. Also add 1/4 cup of chicken stock. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes and set aside..
- Preparing the white sauce : Heat butter in a vessel. Add the maida and saute till the raw smell of maida goes away and it starts to bubble. Now add salt, pepper, sugar and mix well. Add the milk and chicken stock and keep stirring so that no lumps are formed. Add the vinegar. Keep stirring and cook till the sauce is thick and of pouring consistency. Set aside..
- Assembling of the casserole : Grease a glass baking dish with oil. Layer the boiled noodles at the base. Now add the prepared chicken mix. Now layer the fried potatoes..
- Cover all of the chicken with the fried potatoes..
- Pour the white sauce over the potato layer..
- Sprinkle grated cheese all over the white sauce. Also sprinkle the green onions and bread crumbs all over. The bread crumbs give a slight crust and a bit of golden colour when baked..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 25 to 30 minutes. Enjoy!! :).
If you find this Baked Chicken Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.