Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Truth Regarding Superfoods.
What you consume, is who you happen to be. Quite accurately, you are. If you gobble some poultry that poultry shall be broken down and the amino acids shall be used to restore cells and build muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you simply have a meal correctly. People nowadays are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been shown to boost your health and provide you with a lot of essential nutrients. So what is considered being a superfood. Well, there are 2 kinds of foods, the good as well as the bad. Inferior foods include empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and high-quality foods which have calories that will provide plenty of energy and also antioxidants to assist reduce sickness and disease. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
In the end, the body needs the right nutritional foods to stay alive. Carbohydrates create energy for your system, protein is significant for the health of one’s body’s cells and a particular level of fats is required. In addition, another essential component in all this is water to consume. There are supplementary nutrients, like vitamins and minerals which you need but are harder to get into your diet. There are two types of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the results from the bad one. Salmon is an illustration of a superfood since it provides protein as well as containing Omega-3. Omega-3 could also aid your brain by protecting it from illnesses you always get from aging. Fish, seeds in addition to nuts are all superfood kinds in which you’ll see Omega-3.
Superfoods are definitely worth eating as they give you a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not take in through your normal diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake recipe. You can cook spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Provide 16 oz of dry pasta.
- Provide 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Get 3 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 2 cup of half & half.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 2 cup of mozzarella cheese, divided.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Get 12 oz of fully cooked smoked sausage, any variety.
Instructions to make Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente; drain..
- While pasta cooks, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Stir in flour..
- Whisk in chicken broth until smooth, then stir in half and half..
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and red pepper flakes and simmer until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella until cheeses are melted and smooth..
- Slice sausage into 1/4 inch pieces and add to the sauce, along with the chopped parsley and cooked pasta. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Preheat broiler. Pour the pasta mixture into a lightly greased, 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden..
If you find this Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.