Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you consume can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down can help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as possible whenever you write down what you take in. It is not enough to just jot down “salad” on a list. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You should also include the number of the foods you eat. “Cereal” is not good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” will be. Don’t forget that the more of a thing you eat, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Record your mood when you eat. This helps you pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked drumsticks marinated in yogurt recipe. You can cook baked drumsticks marinated in yogurt using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt:
- Take 10 piece of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Use 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Provide of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Plain Yogurt or Kefir.
- Get 4 tbsp of Green Onion.
- Get 4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 4 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Your favourite herb based spices.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
Instructions to make Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt:
- Mix all the ingredients for Marinade in large bowl.
- Put all the drumsticks in the marinade and mix well. Cover the bowl and put it in the fridge for several hours. The longer the better!.
- In several hours, start by preheating oven to 350°F..
- Remove drumsticks from the marinade one at a time and cover entirely with breadcrumbs. They will stick very well..
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the drumsticks on top. When all the drumsticks are in, place the sheet in the oven and bake for about 50 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Drumsticks Marinated in Yogurt recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.