Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you devour, is who you might be. If you think about it, this makes sense. As an example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscular tissues. So be careful with the foodstuff you eat as it could really create a difference. People currently are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to boost your wellbeing and provide you with plenty of necessary nutrients. But what precisely are superfoods? In easy terminology, some food is superior for us and many not so beneficial. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. For example you can imagine, superfoods are looked at as the right type of food.
Tomatoes are one more superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound referred to as lycopene. Spinach can also be another first-class food because it contains lots of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away blindness in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good idea to begin introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage veggie baked omelet recipe. To make sausage veggie baked omelet you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet:
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of ground sausage.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato, peeled and diced.
- Provide 1 of zucchini, diced.
- Take 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 8 of large eggs.
- Use 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of pepper, garlic powder, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Steps to make Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet:
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan very well and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings and set it aside. Next get the olive oil heating up in a large skillet over medium heat..
- Once the oil is hot, add the sausage and cook, breaking it up as you go, until it's browned. Remove it and sprinkle it evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Then add the diced sweet potatoes to the skillet. Let them saute for about 5 minutes, then add in the peppers and onions. Cook, stirring occasionally another 5 or so minutes until the potatoes are almost tender and the onions and peppers have softened. Then add the zucchini and cook just a few more minutes, until it's all tender..
- Sprinkle the veggies evenly over the top of the sausage and sprinkle the cheese over the top of that. Pour the egg mixture over all of it. Bake for 21-25 minutes, until it's puffy and the center is set. Then remove it from the oven and let it sit a few minutes before slicing it up and serving it..
If you find this Sausage Veggie Baked Omelet recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.