Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 5-Ingredient Tuna Melt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 5-Ingredient Tuna Melt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you consume, is who you happen to be. That is so true. As an example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscles. Ingesting the proper meals is consequently crucial. Knowledge of how our diet effects our wellbeing as well as the nourishment we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. So what is considered as a superfood. Well, there are two types of foods, the great and the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. The nutritional varieties of meals are where you will discover superfoods.
Some other good superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they have something called Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. Another superfood is spinach which is rich in iron as well as one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Lutein, a nutrient obtained in spinach is essential for eyeball health as we grow older.
Superfoods are certainly worth eating as they give you lots of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not devour through your normal diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 5-ingredient tuna melt recipe. To make 5-ingredient tuna melt you only need 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook 5-Ingredient Tuna Melt:
- Get 4 of big scoops of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna.
- Prepare of any kind of sliced cheese.
- You need of any sliced bread.
- Prepare of butter.
Instructions to make 5-Ingredient Tuna Melt:
- Open can of tuna.
- Pour tuna into a round bowl.
- Add four big scoops of mayonnaise.
- Mix mayo and tuna together until it looks pink and white all together and you got a nice texture. (You can make two sandwiches with one can).
- Grab two slices of bread and place them in a plate.
- Gently place the slice of cheese on one of the bread slices.
- Put the tuna mix on the slice of bread with cheese (not too much).
- Close the sandwich.
- Turn heat on stove (not too high, not too low) and place butter on pan. Let it sit and melt until it is nothing but sizzling liquid.
- Place sandwich on pan. Let one side sit for about 6 minutes, then flip so the other side can cook. Bread must look brownish and hard..
- Serve ;).
If you find this 5-Ingredient Tuna Melt recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.