Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But let’s say you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a proper way and a completely wrong way to monitor your food. There is more to food journaling than composing a listing of what you eat during the day. You have to record other crucial pieces of information as well. Here are a few of the things you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
What kind of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This really helps to explain to you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato & brown sugar fluffy baked donuts recipe. You can cook sweet potato & brown sugar fluffy baked donuts using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts:
- You need 200 grams of Baked sweet potato.
- Get 30 grams of Butter.
- Use 4 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Provide 100 ml of Milk.
- Use 100 grams of Flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Toasted white sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts:
- Preheat your oven to 200℃. Peel the baked sweet potatoes and mash..
- Using the masher, incorporate the butter, brown sugar, eggs, milk, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds to Step 1. Once these have all been added, switch to a rubber spatula..
- Sift together the flour and baking powder and mix into the Step 2 mix with the spatula. Put in a plastic bag..
- Cut the end of the plastic bag and use it to squeeze out the batter into donut shapes on a baking pan lined with a cookie sheet. Top with sesame seeds and bake at 200 ℃ for 17 minutes..
- For my first attempt, I baked at 180℃ for 18 minutes and they didn't really get that 'baked' look..
If you find this Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Fluffy Baked Donuts recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.