Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you consume will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Record the time of day time that you take in things. This will allow you to find out just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a day or two you may notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time every day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You could also be able to determine when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is very important simply because, once they are identified, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your feelings when you eat. This really helps to show you whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe. You can have oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce:
- Take 1 can of tomatoes (i use plum).
- Take 3 tbsp of honey.
- Use 4 of chocolate squares (either milk or dark will do).
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 pinch of dried tarragon.
- Prepare 1 of onion. (white or red) diced or cut into rings.
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried parsley.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt (if you wish).
- Get 3 of chicken breasts (use how ever many u need. 1 per person).
- Use 1 of veg for serving with your meal..
Instructions to make oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce:
- Per heatthe oven to 200○c.
- Open the tinned tomatoes and place them in the blender. Blend until a liquid, and then strain to remove any seeds..
- Place the tomato liquid back into the blender and add the honey, half an onion,butter, herbs. Chop up the chocolate a little and add to the blender. then mix the whole lot together . If you wish to add the salt now too…
- cut the bigs off the chicken you dont want, score it if you wish too and wash. Place each chicken breast in a piee of tin foil, and spoon over 2 spoonfulls of the sauce over your chicken..
- Place the rest of the sauce in a pan ready to heat later. Wrap the chicken up like a parcel and place on a baking tray and place in the oven for an hour..
- While that is in the oven you can prepare any veg you wish to serve with it. I usualy serve it with carrots, corn on the cob, the other half of the onion cooked in butter and honey, and some chips..
- Put veg etc on half an hour into the cooking of the chicken..
- 10 mins before you remove the chicken put the remainder of the sauce on a low heat (about no 3 on the ring). once it starts to simmer stir every few seconds..
- After the hour remove the chicken from the oven and leave to sit in the foil until you have got all the veg dished. Remove the chicken from the foil (be careful as will be very hot).
- Once the chicken is on the place spoon over the remainder of the sauce on all your chicken breasts and enjoy. =).
If you find this oven baked chicken with tomato and chocolate sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.