Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are what you consume. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be utilized by the body in repairing muscular tissues. Consuming the correct meals is consequently crucial. Nutritional advice tells us that the correct food can make us healthy and so superfoods are getting part of many individuals’s diets. So what is considered being superfood. In simple terminology, some food is good for us and many not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system where unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good meals.
Another significant function of superfoods is how they help our immune systems. Garlic is often a well known superfood that can give your immune system a real boost, which will help the body ward off illnesses. One good thing about ingesting garlic may very well be in how it helps to reduce your cholesterol. Garlic might be taxing if you have problems with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Individuals sometimes find it a strain to drink the amount of water suggested for your general well being, and if that is the case for you personally, then green tea may very well be something to consider. If you consider the amount of antioxidants it has and the fact it has the benefit of polyphenols, then green tea actually is worth drinking. One added area where green tea seems to have a very good benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
Superfoods are certainly worth ingesting as they offer you a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corkscrew baked soup recipe. You can have corkscrew baked soup using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Corkscrew Baked Soup:
- Get of Pasta.
- Use 1/2 stick of butter.
- Get 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Get 1 pound of corkscrew pasta.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quarts of water.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of package/ envelope of instant mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of homemade mashed potatoes.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Use 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide of Cheeses.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 pound of shredded white extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Beef.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- Take 3/4 cup of sliced green olives.
- Get 1 of large onion diced.
- Use 16 ounces of jar spaghetti sauce I have a picture below.
- Use of Garnish.
- Get To taste of chopped parsley.
Steps to make Corkscrew Baked Soup:
- Add salt to the water and boil..
- Boil the pasta and add to the butter. Don't drain the pasta but dip it out..
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Dice the onion and slice the olives. Take the pasta water and boil the beef, onions, and olives..
- Take the spaghetti sauce..
- Add the sauce to the beef. Boil for 10 minutes breaking up the ground chuck. Mix the breadcrumbs, butter and garlic. Add to the beef along with the mashed potatoes and instant potatoes. Stir well to mix thoroughly..
- In a deep, deep, 9×13 pan add pasta on the bottom and add the mild cheese on top..
- Add the meat sauce and shred the white cheese.
- Cover the top well using the mozzarella and white cheese..
- Mine was full so I put a surprise pan under the deep pan..
- Bake in the oven. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.