Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tortillas with Refried Beans and Spicy Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortillas with Refried Beans and Spicy Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You are what you eat. If you think about it, this makes sense. As an example, meats including poultry include amino acids which are vital as they can help to rebuild muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you just eat appropriately. Dietary advice tells us that the right food could make us well and so superfoods have become a part of many people’s diets. So what is considered being a superfood. In straightforward terms, some food is superior for us and many not so good. Putting on fat is only one of the problems with eating the incorrect food and, versus this, a good food can give you health as well as keeping you healthy. The nutritional varieties of food is where you will find superfoods.
Your body needs a minimum quantity of vitamins and minerals daily, or else you’ll wind up emaciated. Carbohydrates provide gas for your body, protein is significant to the health of your body’s cells and a specific level of fats is required. You also need water, which is probably the most essential of the lot. There are extra areas of nutritional value that you may not be aware of including several vitamins and minerals. For instance, Omega-3, which can be a fatty acid that is very important for the body, as it can keep down the levels of bad cholesterol inside the blood. Superfoods are rich in lots of of these nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content with the fatty acid, Omega-3. Omega-3 can also help your brain by defending it from illnesses you always get from aging. Fish, seeds as well as nuts are all superfood types in which you’ll get Omega-3.
Superfoods are certainly worth eating as they provide you with a lot of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not devour through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tortillas with refried beans and spicy rice recipe. You can have tortillas with refried beans and spicy rice using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tortillas with Refried Beans and Spicy Rice:
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Rice.
- Take 1/2 of Bell Pepper Yellow.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados.
- Prepare 1 of Onions.
- Take of 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Lettuce Shredded.
- Get 2 of Corn Large on the Cob.
- Take 2 of Tortilla Wraps.
- Provide of Salt (to taste).
- Take of Pepper Ground (to taste).
- Get of Sugar (to taste).
- Take of Chilli Flakes (to taste).
- Take 1/2 Cup of Beans Baked.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Water.
- Provide of Cheese Cheese Spread OR Grated.
- Use 4 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Use 1 of Lemon.
Steps to make Tortillas with Refried Beans and Spicy Rice:
- Cook the rice: Put the rice on to cook right away. 1/2 a cup of white rice will need 2 cups of water. Leave the cooker to rest. This should take 20-30 minutes, so it's best to get started with it while you prep the rest of the ingredients..
- Holy Guacamole: Peel and chop two ripe avocado roughly into a bowl. Mash them into a chunky paste – this will take about 10 minutes. Add sugar to taste. Leave to rest on the side..
- Chop your vegetables: Finely chop 1 large onion, 4 cloves of garlic, 1/2 a large red pepper and 1/2 a large yellow pepper and leave them on the side. These will be cooked with the rice. Onions will be cooked with the beans..
- Chop your garnish: De-seed and finely chop 1 large tomato. Shred green, leafy lettuce. These will be used to garnish the tortilla wrap. Leave these on the side..
- Is your rice cooked: By this point, your rice should be cooked. Remove the rice from the cooker if it's an electric one. Wait for your cooker to cool if it's a pressure cooker..
- Make Spicy Rice: Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to a shallow pan and let it heat. Add 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste and cook in the oil. Add half the cup of finely chopped onions and garlic cloves and let these cook until golden. Add cooked rice and sautee, stirring frequently, for two minutes..
- Spice up your rice: Add the yellow and red bell peppers and stir them into the rice. Add salt to taste, and liberal quantities of pepper and chilli flakes. Stir for another minute and a half. Remove from the pan and into a bowl. Leave to rest..
- Refried Beans: Put 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan. Sautee the remaining onions and garlic until golden. Take 1/2 a cup of baked beans (canned baked beans work fine) and add to the mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from the pan and into a bowl. Leave to rest..
- Roasted Corn on the Cob: While your beans are frying, place two large sticks of corn on the cob over an open flame. Wait for the grains of corn to blacken and then turn the corn over with tongs. Your corn should be roasted in about 5 minutes. Rub sliced lemon over the corn to garnish..
- Tortillas with Cheese: Heat two tortilla wraps in the microwave for about 30s each. Add liberal amounts of cheese spread or grated cheese in a line down the centre of the wrap..
- Finishing touches: Add a line of refried beans over the cheese, and a line of spicy rice over the beans. Cover the rice with chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce. Roll the tortilla by folding the bottom and the sides inward. Repeat with the second tortilla..
- Plate Up!: Place the tortilla on a plate. Add some guacamole on the side, and the remaining spicy rice. Place the roasted corn on the cob on the side, and serve!.
If you find this Tortillas with Refried Beans and Spicy Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.