Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Awadhi Biryani in baked beans flavour recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Awadhi Biryani in baked beans flavour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Awadhi Biryani in baked beans flavour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as precise as you can whenever you write down what you consume. It is just not sufficient to list “salad” in your food record. The proper way to do it is to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You ought to include the volume of the food you consume. “Cereal” is just not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is very important to remember that the larger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What kind of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you tend to choose if you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to awadhi biryani in baked beans flavour recipe. To make awadhi biryani in baked beans flavour you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Awadhi Biryani in baked beans flavour:
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Take 1/2 cup of ricotta rice.
- Take 1/2 cup of baked beans.
- Use 1 cup of chopped veggie.
- Get 1 of sliced onion.
- Use 1 of potato.
- Take 2 of tomato.
- Use 3-4 of cloves.
- Get 1 TSP of crushed ginger garlic.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of Indian bay leaf.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take As needed of Fresh coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of deggi mirch powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Awadhi Biryani in baked beans flavour:
- Take a bowl add 1l water let it boil now add cloves,bay leaf and rice let it half boil now add milk and strain it..
- Meanwhile take a pan add ghee put cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon saute it..
- Now add sliced onion and crushed ginger garlic saute for 2 min..
- Now add veggie,Turmeric and deggi mirch powder and chopped tomato cover with lid until tomato become soft..
- Now add rice and let it cook for 10 min..
- Meanwhile in another pan add ghee cumin seeds, onion saute for 1 min..
- Now add tomato paste and garam masala cook for 4min..
- Add ricotta rice and water and let it cook 10min..
- Now combine both rice and enjoy ur innovative Biryani..
If you find this Awadhi Biryani in baked beans flavour recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.